This accomplisdhed landscape architecture firm is located in Austin, Texas. They take pride in developing creative, cost-effective design solutions while providing unsurpassed service for all of their clients.
About the Role:
- Looking for project manager 3-5 years of experience
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Licensed preferred but not required
- Will work directly with principal on daily basis
- Would like someone who is currently doing work within the state of Texas
- Private practice experience
- Would like someone who can shepherded projects from start to finish with little supervision
About the company:
- Small to mid size firm with goal to stay this size
- Sole owner of company and very hands on
- Handles mainly multi family projects but will vary
- Most work will be don't in Houston, Dallas fort worth and Austin
- Young staff
Our client is ready to hire! Don't wait, APPLY! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your Architecture career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Kelsey Plath directly at Kelsey.Plath@gogpac.com for more information on this or any other positions of interest.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.