An outstanding interior designer firm local to the Philadelphia area is looking for an Interior Designer. This firm focuses more on the commercial side of the industry. They would be interested in an interior designer that can come in and be able to dominate the whole process of projects. This position would allow an accomplished interior designer to really take their career to the next level.
- Oversee staff/projects & contribute to design process
- Familiar with all aspects of process from inception through completion
- Bachelor's degree from accredited school in architecture or interior design
- License preferred
- Commercial interior design & project management experience required
- Organized & detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to be involved with or oversee a large project load at once
- Wide variety of commercial project types from High-End Hospitality to Workplace Interiors
- Consistently bringing on more projects and expanding team
- Looking to bring on individuals for the long term
- Great opportunities for advancement & career growth
- Family oriented, casual environment, with an emphasis on a work-life balance
- Employee events
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Above average benefits/insurance
- Bonus depends on performance, growth & health of firm
Take the next step in your Interior Design career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Trent Ryswyk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.