Farm supervisor job Delta British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: J. P. Farms Ltd.
Location: Delta, British Columbia
Date Posted: 10/29/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
J. P. Farms Ltd. Located at 5863 104 St., Delta, British Columbia, V4K 3N3 is hiring
fulltime permanent Farm Supervisor to work on their Cherry farm locations.
• Co-ordinate, assign and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
• Supervise maintenance of infrastructure, equipment, and supplies
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties when need be.
Completion of Secondary School is required.
1-2 years of experience in farming is required.
Mail your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Aboriginals and newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: J. P. Farms Ltd.
Company Type: Employer
Company: J. P. Farms Ltd.
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites