The Opportunity | Customer Service Representative
Under general supervision, works with various departments to meet semi-routine maintenance services sales goals. Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale. Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations (CRM) with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Provides assistance to all areas of the company and to customers as needed on semi-routine questions.
- Responds to customer needs in a quick and effective manner performing account management functions. Improved customer relations measure this position's accountabilities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments including import/export shipments.
- Understands requirements of various regulations and works to develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic Microsoft office skills to include, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills via phone and e-mail.
- Comfortable working with customers for problem solving and creating effective solutions.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.