3mo Contract to Hire
The Systems Administrator will work with the Network Manager and the rest of the Operations team to maintain and procure hardware, software, and peripherals for the internal end users while completing other major projects related to the companies Infrastructure. The Systems Administrator will oversee ticketing requests from end users and assist in creating and maintaining IT and End User documentation procedures. You will also act as an escalation point for the Helpdesk team to provide end-user support for employees.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of computer setup and imaging
- Knowledge of printer management and ShoreTel IP telephony
- Experience working with both PCs and Macs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated
Our client will be conducting interview the week of October 1st, so if you are interested and meet the minimum qualifications, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
**There is no sponsorship being offered so only local W2 candidates will be considered**