If you are a proven and experienced Construction Professional who can add your expertise to a Top Engineering/Architecture/Construction Management firm, a great opportunity awaits in SAN FRANSICO, CA. This well-respected and growing firm is searching for a who will add significant value to company growth.
- Assess all open spaces
- Make recommendations as to whether open spaces should be sold, rented or renovated considering aspects such as zoning, taxes and neighborhood demographics
- Maximize property revenue
- Lead negotiations for spaces that are being sold
- Develop property performance reports
- Oversee all activities necessary to enhance the value of the property portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or other related fields
- Real Estate license a+
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Asset Management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.