|Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
||Date Posted: 10/25/2019
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: 359517
5+ years of progressive experience in enterprise computing and information security, including complex Internet, computing, network, data, information, facilities, and human capital management technology and security issues, covering the following areas:
- Risk assessment and analysis, and compliance testing.
- Administration of security, threat management and monitoring tools and toolkits.
- Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory security
- Centralized anti-malware protection and system hardening
- Cisco networking products (routers, switches, firewalls, UCS)
- Data extraction and analytics, Excel formulas and pivot tables, CSV file manipulation
- General knowledge:
- ITIL framework (change, incident, problem, configuration, asset, and service level management)
- Project management methodologies
- Information security standards and frameworks, rules and regulations related to information security and data protection (e.g. HIPAA, PCI, NIST, ISO, COBIT, etc.);
- Principles for risk identification and analysis of desktops, servers, applications, databases, networks, and facilities.
- IT Security skills:
- Secure application coding practices, IIS web technology
- Ethical hacking practices
- Remote access technology·
- Encryption best practices
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Data loss prevention
- Computer forensic investigation practices
- VoIP security
- Essential abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), interpersonal and consultative skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for administering risk management, threat management, and security monitoring tools.
- Monitor and consult on information security issues related to Company and 3rd party systems, and workflow to ensure security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.·
- Lead and oversee execution of IT security projects for the Company.
- Participate in internal HIPAA, PCI, ISO risk assessments.
- Coordinate and manage responses to information security incidents.
- Assist in the development of Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on research, knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Conduct data classification assessment and security audits, and manage remediation plans.
- Perform security management functions by taking actions to mitigate risks, recommending security strategies, and ensuring controls are implemented and functional.
- Provide security governance by serving as oversight to ensure risks are adequately mitigated, and by aligning security strategies with business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Interact with IT, Compliance, Facilities, HR and Operations management, legal counsel, safety and security, and law enforcement agencies to manage security vulnerabilities.
- Promote user security awareness.
- Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues, technologies, and trends.
- Prepare security documentation, including Company notifications and Intranet web content; contribute to Information Security Bulletin on Pulse community website
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations affecting Company.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
- Responsible for performing other duties and responsibilities as required.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: SNI Technology
|Company: SNI Technology