Parsons, We See Things Differently. We See You Differently.
Our Systems Engineers perform a variety of tasks that are broad in nature and may consist of analyzing system requirements, requirements decomposition and allocation of functions. You will participate as a member of a team to perform system integration, testing and deployment and produce engineering and architecture products in accordance with DOD and federal policies and standards. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the proper assessment and implementation of approved security practices and procedures related to information systems security. You will collaborate with the security team and maintain a proactive systems security posture.
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
- Must understand system compliance within the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience as a Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO).
- Review, prepare, and update IATT and ATO packages in accordance with the RMF and customer policy, procedures and guidelines
- Identify and communicate changes that might affect information system (IS) security authorization status
- Perform self-inspections, provide security coordination and review of system test plans
- Identify vulnerabilities and work with technical subject matter experts to identify and implement countermeasures
- Contribute to various technical review and inspection teams
- 6 years of experience as a systems engineer and technical expertise in the areas of software development, systems engineering, system integration, computer architecture component definition, or technology insertion for complex hardware/software systems.
- Professional experience working closely with end users and analysts
- Agile software deployment experience
- 6 years of experience working within the DoD/IC mission space as a systems engineer is preferred.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Familiarity with defensive cyber domain
- Familiarity with analytic signatures and processing infrastructure.
A Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology related field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics from an accredited college or university is desired.
Professional certification in Engineering or an Information Technology field is also desired.
As an employee-centric organization, Parsons provides our engineers and developers opportunities to thrive within an entrepreneurial culture with the backing and stability of a large company. Our benefits reflect our commitment as a people first organization.