Project Manager - Business Acquisition Integrations Job
|Location: Hoboken, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 10/22/2019
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: BBBH30711
- Our Client is seeking a talented Project Manager to be the lead PM for all aspects of business acquisition integrations along with a variety of other challenging projects throughout the business.
In this high visible role, you will
- Manage and maintain accountability merger & acquisition projects including pre-acquisition, post-acquisition integration and onboarding. The role is critical to ensuring that business case synergies are achieved and that integration risks are minimized. In this capacity, you will be responsible for the coordination and management of multiple cross-functional streams of work in the integration project. Areas such as sales, supply chain and infrastructure. The project will support the execution of strategic plans.
- Manage other key business projects such as sales process improvement, supply chain process improvement and systems integration.
- A key aspect of this role is change management and communications.
- Candidates should hold a proven track record of customer service attitude, and the ability to establish rapport with customers through the presentation of business and technical information.
- Build and own the integration plan (Roadmap and Project Plan) ensuring key milestones are met and dependencies managed
- Create project plans and project charters
- Understand intricacies of sales systems, supply chain systems and IT; understand intricacies of supply chain billing and sales
- Lead on identifying dependencies and ensuring that they are managed successfully and that both sides of dependency understand obligation
- Identify additional opportunities for business value delivery
- Manage project costs and matrixed delivery resources as appropriate
- Developing documentation for various systems
- Implement and lead the relevant project structures, forums and stakeholder networks
- Act as the primary point of contact for integration activities and the acquired/target company
- Ensure project success criteria are clearly understood
- Act as the single point of contact and escalation for all project issues
- Identify and resolve program level issues and the mitigation of risks where they pose a significant threat to success, always with a focus on delivering value to the business
- Ensure realistic expectations are maintained through effective stakeholder engagement and management
- PMP preferred but not required
- Highly organized and able to manage complex, cross functional Program of work within depth understanding of project issues as required
- Broad working knowledge of technology applications and their impact on the business
- Flexible with ability to deliver within short deadlines
- Ability to build key relationships inside / outside the Program to achieve success
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to apply methodology whilst maintaining a pragmatic approach in a dynamic environment
- Team motivator and collaborator
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required.
- Experience executing successful business integrations required, including integrating all aspects of a business (finance, sales, HR, infrastructure and supply chain etc.)
- Seven to ten years of experience in management of corporate wide projects is required.
The following skills/experience are highly desirable
- Experience with virtual and cloud computing technologies using technology like Amazon Web Services, VMWare, KVM, and more.
- Working in a 24x7x365 Service industry
- Training/certification in such Project Management Methodologies as ITIL, Waterfall, Agile
- Working background and knowledge in Windows and Linux Operating Systems; Database and Web Technologies and Applications; and Networking TCP/IP fundamentals
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact MJ at 646-688-5576 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.