We have an immediate opening for an MDM System Analyst. This position can be based out of our El Paso, TX, Marlborough, MA or New York, NY location. Make an impact with outstanding products from world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®.
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
As the MDM System Analyst, you will be responsible for articulating solutions to stakeholders as this role involves discussions at various levels with client business users. You will also be responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions. You will independently solution business requirements and recommend industry best practices. You will lead cross functional discussions to analyze the requirements and brainstorm the solutions. This role will identify best-fit architecture; provide technical guidance on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with technology vendors, system integrators and industry leaders to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions.
What will I be doing?
- Work with business users and business analysts to understand requirements and deliver master data solutions for Item/Product master; Employ best practices in the design.
- Create Item/Product master data model to fulfill needs of the overall supply-chain applications.
- Create Customer master data model to fulfill needs of the overall supply-chain applications.
- Maintain configuration documentation for Oracle Product Data Hub and Customer Data management.
- Configure Oracle Product Data Hub/Customer Data Management along with Data Security for full access; limited access; view-only access.
- Produce data mappings between legacy and Fusion master list of values; Provide guidance on data cleansing in legacy environments; Create data conversion designs and data validation processes; coordinate data conversion/validation.
- Create training documentation; Train Master Data Management team on processes related to new product introduction; product maintenance and sunsetting).
- Co-ordinate and Administer MDM deployments and migrations between environments.
What are the requirements for consideration?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 7 years) work experience.
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience working with Oracle EBS; professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud coming from the Oracle EBS space.
- Possesses end to end implementation experience with ERP – with Oracle EBS and Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Product Data Hub (Oracle Fusion product) and Oracle Customer Data management.
- Has strong expertise on the business processes and best practices with the following areas (individually and cross-functionally) that closely related to Items/products:
Supply Chain Management (Procurement/MRO/Expenses).
- Inventory Management (items, Kits, MRO, product Categories).
- Sales Order Management (Customer, Items, Kits).
- Basic Manufacturing (Items Master data, Bills of Material/Kits).
- Basic Financials (Customers, Suppliers).
- Implementation experience and strong expertise and best practices with master data management:
- Expertise on best practices related to functional master data domain – Items (products, MRO, etc.), product categories, etc.
- Hands on experience with configuration of various Product Data Hub components including Security roles; Data load process of Loading Master data into Product Data Hub.
- Experience with Data quality management; data governance; data consolidation and data standardization; Share-ability of data across business divisions; Reporting/Business Intelligence.
- Ability to perform data analysis and provide guidance on data cleansing approaches.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); Good listening skills and openness to different points of view.
- Intermediate/advanced MS Excel skills.
- Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills; Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of data architecture and database structure.
- Self-motivated and collaborative.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
To learn more about Helen of Troy, visit us at www.helenoftroy.com. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.