Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an Information Technology Service Design Coordinator (ITSDC) to coordinate and support service design activities. The coordination will focus on the delivery of service management outcomes using ITIL best practices. The position will assist in the gathering and documenting of all service requirements. This will include maintaining and reporting on the performance and accuracy of the service catalog. The role will also assist in the management and reporting of service related metrics and dashboards. The ITSDC will assist in the coordination and management of policies and standards to govern service design.
- Coordinating service design activities across business functions and projects
- Perform task required to manage the Service Catalog backlog of work
- Coordination activities to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Service Catalog
- Document and communicate requirements for new, modified, and retiring services
- Coordinate the maintenance of all service measurement metrics and dashboards
- Assist in the maintenance of a continuous improvement plan for all services
- Assist in monitoring and auditing of service processes
- Assist in the management of content and user experience of the self-service portal
- Establish and manage Service Design related documentation
Preferred Candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field - preferred
- Experience using the ServiceNow application (minimum of 1-year experience required)
- Experience in the field of Service Management
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to gather and document requirements
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!