PeopleShare is hiring a Human Resource Intern for the Pittsburgh office!
PeopleShare is looking for a HR Intern who is personable and customer service oriented in Green Tree, PA. Looking for a dynamic individual that is excited and energetic. Gain hands on human resources and recruiting experience within a growing company while earning college credit.
Apply now or call (412)-922-5200 for immediate consideration, ask for Dalton.
Job Details for Human Resources Intern:
- Flexible schedule to work around classes, no weekends!
- Internship is unpaid, but can earn valuable college credits
Job Responsibilities & Description for Human Resources Intern:
- Answering phone calls and emails with recruiting team
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates through online sourcing
- Gain human resource experience working on tasks such as on-boarding, I-9 completion, and payroll
- Assist with administrative tasks such as filing, faxing, and scanning documents as needed
Job Requirements for Human Resources Intern:
- Enrolled in an associate's or bachelor's degree program
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Great personality/customer service
- Prior internship experience a plus but not required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training