Seeking a Technician to support the CBP with batch scheduling, media creation, and distribution. The candidate will have 5 years of experience demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of key tasks in configuring CA7 and EA software in support of batch processing.
· Member of the Production Management support team that supports 24x7 shift schedule
· Monitor, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain CA7 and EA configurations in support of batch processing.
· Must be able to support infrequent after hours and weekend escalations as needed (aside from on-call rotation)
· Must be able to support legacy environment to include interfacing an IBM mainframe and MQ Series
· Support the collection of requirements for batch jobs and media creation and follow through with implementation and delivery of the media
· 5 years of experience and Associates Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred. Degree can be substituted with an additional 2-4 years of related experience.
· 3 years of experience supporting a 24X5 batch scheduling and media creation.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to give and receive information, explain difficult information in layman's terms and maintain a customer service attitude to all levels of users
· Ability to collect requirement from customers and execute batch jobs in support of those requirements
· Ability to work independently and creatively to problem solve complex technical issues
· Ability to provide leadership, guidance and training to others