Growing Marketing Firm in Philadelphia is looking for a Program Manager
- Up to $65,000 per year!
- Direct-Hire position
Job Responsibilities & Description for Program Manager
- Lead and direct a cross-functional team to ensure assigned client programs are executed on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Standard Operating Procedures and Standards of Excellence
- Develop, maintain and manage timelines and be held accountable to program budgets
- Build and manage relationships with clients and key contacts
- Interview and recommend field staff candidates
- Develop and manage staff training for assigned programs
- Manage and direct drivers and field staff to ensure that programs operate successfully and in line with client vision
Job Requirements for Program Manager
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in event and/or project management. Agency experience is preferred. No touring staff or recent college grads please.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills and spreadsheet-based analytical, budget tracking and reporting capability - expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, with the ability to prioritize manage multiple competing demands with minimal daily supervision
- Bachelor's degree is required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Marketing Program Manager Advertising Travel