Ogilvy Health, is committed to pervasive creativity and measurable effectiveness in healthcare communications, across every marketing platform. The agency's main offices are in New Jersey and New York, with additional hubs in markets critical to clients' global aspirations.
Ogilvy Health is seeking a Strategic Planner who is excited about joining a deeply-rooted planning culture, which celebrates adding value and creating agency differentiation in the healthcare space through original thinking, compelling presentations, and lasting relationships.
- Learning, internalizing, using, teaching and sharing Ogilvy's strategic tool set
- Understanding the client's business needs, and how our strategies will deliver on their objectives and KPIs
- Developing fresh insights about the attitudes, needs, behaviors and relationships of all stakeholders
- Uncovering and interpreting relevant cultural and social trends
- Assessing competitive strategies & uncovering white space opportunities
- Assist in the development and delivery of the brand strategy, from vision and essence to positioning and messaging architecture
- Partnering with creative teams to ensure that creative transports the strategic objective
- Evaluating and contributing to channel and tactical plans to ensure that the strategic intent of the positioning is achieved
- Working closely with analytics to develop relevant KPIs
- Coordinating with client MRD on learning/research plans
- A demonstrated ability to think out of the box and provide fresh solutions to business issues, as well as the analytical capability and objectivity to develop evidence-based conclusions
- Partner effectively with both clients and agency team members, including account, creative, medical, digital/channel planning, analytics, media and more
- Quickly gather, absorb, synthesize and report on large, diverse data sets (qual and quant)
- Energy, intellect, charm, curiosity, humility, a willingness to learn, vision, hands-on working style, leadership qualities, passion for healthcare, problem solver, facilitator, team player
- Ability to evaluate creative through a strategic lens, and deliver those evaluations constructively and helpfully
- 1-3 years planning experience at an advertising agency
- Background in healthcare or relevant educational/industry experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer.