Innovative Survey Firm Seeking a Manager of Client Solutions!
The Manager of Client Solutions manages a team of Accounts Executives and is responsible for each Account Executive meeting or exceeding their sales quota expectations in addition to managing the Marketing team. She/He would also create and implement sales strategies that lead to higher: revenue growth, profit growth, existing client growth, new clients, and new client growth. Generating new business by their own personal involvement with clients (calls, emails, in-person meetings, virtual meetings, etc.) and supporting their Business Development team with their activities is key.
* Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
* Manages Business Development team to ensure each Account Executive meets or exceeds their quarterly sales quota
* Manages Marketing department to ensure Ascent is creating and deploying innovative and effective marketing strategies to generate new clients and maintain existing clients
* Makes cold calls on phone and in person to assigned companies, organizations and individuals
* Sells the entire spectrum of Ascent service offerings
* Manages the maintenance and updating of any and all sales and marketing material
* Participates in strategic marketing events, campaigns, forums, conferences, and other industry relevant events
* Identifies, evaluates, and implements strategies for new markets and service offerings
* Generates competitive intelligence and develops strategies for competitive differentiation and maintaining cost competitiveness in the market
* Participates in marketing designated product offerings and converts marketing activities into developed sales opportunities
* Develops and implements customer engagement tactics building strong relationships and maximizing the chances to win
* Creates and conducts sales trainings for Account Executives
* Utilizes and updates Salesforce.com to track all sales and marketing activities.
* Develops and implements a quarterly plan with daily, weekly and monthly metrics that are specific, measurable, time bound and attainable.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Minimum of 5+ years outbound B2B sales experience with proven consistent track record of exceeding sales goals.
* Minimum of 2+ years sales management experience with proven consistent track record of exceeding sales goals.
* Outdoor service industry (oil & gas, mining, transportation, construction, etc.) experience preferred.