Senior Document Controller - Contract Job
|Location: Houston, Texas
||Date Posted: 9/12/2019
|Job Code: JO-1909-20794
Senior Document Controller - Contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform document control services on various projects in accordance with Worley document management systems, controls, processes and procedures; and any project-specific or other regulatory requirements.
- As required, receive, enter, transmit and file project documentation including Worley, client, vendor, and third-party documentation.
- Check all received documentation is legible and contains appropriate approvals.
- Support other team members to balance the workload.
- Assist with the improvement of the project document control processes and procedures.
- Ensure all project documentation is processed, transmitted and filed in accordance with the relevant document management system, and can be retrieved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Produce and distribute status reports to the project team when required.
- Assist with the reproduction of documentation across different mediums.
- Ensure all current and relevant documentation is uploaded to the document management system or project websites as required e.g. Microsoft SharePoint.
- Handover, closeout and archive project documentation on time and in accordance with project
Experience and Qualifications:
Job Specific Competencies:
- Good working knowledge of document management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and document control software.
- Experience with Supplier documentation
- Experience working in electronic document management systems
- Be familiar with the concept of metadata
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active, goal-oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Worley and its client's needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems, and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
- Experience in a document control role preferably in the same or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Approximately 5 - 10 years.
Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
No formal Qualifications Required. Preferred: Certificate of Business Administration, other relevant qualification or equivalent.
Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to:
- Personal well-being;
- Healthy and safe workplaces and activities; and
- Continuously improve Worley health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Comply and keep up-to-date with the behavior and business practices outlined in Worley Processes, and with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
- Deliver quality services and demonstrate a commitment to understand and meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and its associated requirements.
- Travel as required, including travel related to projects and to maintain links with other Worley offices.
- Act in the best interests of Worley always.
- Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to time.
Start Date: 9/23/2019
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Vandy Warier
|Company: Energy Resourcing