Purchasing Officer job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Purchasing Officer Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: 1067216 BC Ltd. (o/a Can Han Trading Cosmetics & Kitchenware)
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 9/10/2019
We are now hiring experienced worker as follows;
Employer: 1067216 BC Ltd.(o/a Can Han Trading Cosmetics & Kitchenware)
Position: Full-time purchasing officer
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Purchase general and specialized products.
- Negotiate and determine contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Develop specifications for products and supplies to be purchased.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Consult with suppliers.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
Wage: $26.50 ~ $27.50 per hour
Working Condition: 30 ~ 40 hrs/week. 10 days paid vacation per year or 4 % of vacation pay.
Working Location: 46-16588 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC. V4N 0G5
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Education: A bachelorís degree or college diploma in business administration is required.
-Experience: 3-4 years of experience as a purchasing officer is required.
-Fluent English skill is required.
-Second language abilities may be consider as an asset.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Sean Choi
State: British Columbia
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites