Farm Supervisor job langley British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: langley, British Columbia
Date Posted: 9/10/2019
Number Of Openings: 4
CLM Farms Ltd
Position: Farm Supervisor (NOC 8252)
Job Location: 1179 – 237A Street, Langley, BC V2Z 2Y2
Experience: 3 years or combination of education and experience
Number of Openings: 4
• Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety procedures
• Negotiate the terms of services to be provided
• Maintain financial and operational records
• May participate in the provision of services or in the operation of machinery and equipment.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers
• Supervise and oversee
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties.
Working conditions: The candidate should be able to work outdoors, indoors, rain and shine. The Candidate should be able to work full time hours.
• Airfare will be provided if worker needs to relocate
• Medical coverage provided until eligibility
Employer: CLM Farms Ltd.
Please send resume as specified below:
By email: email@example.com
By fax: 1 (844) 272-3061
By mail: 1179 – 237A Street, Langley, BC V2Z 2Y2
Start Date: As Soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Curtis Moyen
Company Type: Employer
Company: CLM Farms LTD
State: British Columbia
Zip: V2Z 2Y2
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites