* Review and supervision of complex business and individual tax returns
* Maintain, develop and expand client relationships
* Ability to collaborate effectively with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions and cultivate cross-functional relationships
* Initiate new tax processes to create process efficiencies and support ongoing business requirements
* Act as a mentor to junior tax professionals by displaying effective managerial skills, providing performance feedback, on-the-job training, and ensuring responsibilities are consistent with individual skills and professional goals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.