PeopleShare is hiring a Senior Accountant with a CPA and a strong audit background. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, however a Master's in Accounting or MBA preferred.
This opportunity offers a competitive annual salary and direct hire benefits!
Please apply with an updated resume and contact details to this posting. Call 412-922-5200 for further consideration.
Job Details for Senior Accountant:
- Schedule: Monday- Friday Daylight
- Pay Rate: $60,000-$75,000
- Direct Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Senior Accountant:
- Participate in department monthly closing procedures including account reconciliations and supporting schedule analysis
- Coordinate preparation of management financial statements and BOD packages and compliance packages for key external stakeholders
- Support annual budgeting and periodic forecasting efforts involving administrative cost centers, including direct coordination with cost center leadership
- Drive increased efficiencies and automation in the financial reporting environment, leading company to fuller utilization of available systems and technologies
- Prepare supporting schedules and analysis to support external financial statement audit and tax preparation. Serve as coordinator and primary liaison regarding fulfillment of PBC requests
- Support transition and maintenance of lease accounting under ASC 842. Perform other ad-hoc projects as needed at request of Accounting Manager and Chief Accounting Officers
Job Requirements for Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in an accounting or finance-related discipline
- 3-4 years of progressive work experience
- Direct experience utilizing enterprise accounting and financial reporting software
- Sound fundamental knowledge of GAAP and general finance and budgeting principle
- Master of Accounting or MBA degree and active CPA
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting performing assurance/audit services, or in corporate internal audit function
- Working knowledge of revenue recognition standards ASC 606 and lease accounting compliance under ASC 842
- Direct experience working with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Jet Reports
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.