Cath Lab Interventional Tech FT job Modesto California
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Cath Lab Interventional Tech FT Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: KLM Careers
Location: Modesto, California
Date Posted: 9/9/2019
Category: Graphics Design/Commercial Art
Cath Lab Interventional Tech FT
Modesto, California, United States, 95353
Reporting to the Cardiology Supervisor, the Cardiovascular Interventional Technician ensures a quality outcome and maximum efficiency of the cardiology product line in an adult patient population through the competent use of specific high technology supplies and equipment. Under the supervision of a qualified physician proceeds with the established methodology of diagnostic examinations and therapeutic patient services.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Do you have a Associate Degree or equivalent?
2. Do you have a BLS?
3. Do you have ARRT certification?
4. Do you have at least 2 years of experience in the cath lab with EP experiance?
5. Do you have or are you able to get your ACLS within 90 days of hire?
6. Can you confirm that you have disclosed to your candidate that you are working with Recruiter.com on the position to avoid any confusion with candidates and clients. (required)
This exciting opportunity is featured by KLM Careers a Division of Absolute Opportunities
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Kevin Meyers
Company Type: Recruiter
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites