Do you have great communication skills, are highly analytical and enjoy working in a dynamic client facing role? If so, PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity with a growing company that is perfect for you!
We are hiring a Client Relations Coordinator to work within the accounting division of a company in Hillsborough, NJ!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $16.00-$19.00/Hour based on experience
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with benefits offered upon permanent hire!
Job Responsibilities for the Client Relations Coordinator:
- Communicate frequently with clients via phone, email and video conference to assess the accounting services they need while documenting interactions
- Create instruction manuals and training materials for the team to perform functions required for each client account
- Work with internal global partners to develop accounting teams to best suit the clients needs
- Participate in performance improvement measures when action is required
Job Requirements for the Client Relations Coordinator:
- Bachelor's Degree Required preferably in Accounting or Business
- 1-3 years of work/internship experience in accounting, business, sales or client relations
- Excellent communication/customer service skills, energetic and eager to learn
- Computer proficient; ability to learn new systems with ease
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND8