Essential Functions - The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the classification if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Engage in operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and machinery which operates in and around a marine environment in support of waterfront operations.
- Engage in planning and execution of heavy rigging operations
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Must maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Two (2) years of recent experience in the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and machinery.
- Experience with planning and conducting heavy rigging operations.
Please contact Justin Geiman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding this or any other related positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.