Talent Acquisition / Onboarding Coordinator
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Talent Acquisition / Onboarding Coordinator to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Completing complex scheduling for onsite interviews involving multiple participants
- Arranging travel for candidates
- Coordinating conference rooms and lunch
- Greeting and escorting candidates
- Visiting interviewers from remote offices
- Facilitating new hire onboarding working with phone support, real estate, IT and HR as needed
- Assisting with reporting on various Talent Acquisition metrics
- I9 processing for new hires
- Utilizing applicant tracking system to gather information and resumes as needed for various tasks
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of recruiting coordination experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to follow through and close the loop on many moving parts within a complex process
- Must be very detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work within very tight deadlines and deliver results on time
- Advanced Excel skills for reporting purposes
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.