Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Preparing, analyzing and presenting monthly and ad-hoc financial reports
- Assisting in preparation of annual budget and current and future year forecasts
- Reviewing administration of purchase requests and accounting documents
- Analyzing and presenting monthly and annual fleet results/plans
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-5 years of prior work experience as a Financial Analyst
- Experience in accounting and finance including planning, analysis and financial reporting
- A thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present financial analysis to management is essential
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel/Word software and a working knowledge of reporting software
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion (HFM and Planning) are desired
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.