Senior Android Embedded Engineer (OS-BSP)
Our client is an industry leader in the consumer electronics & Internet of Things (IoT) space building revolutionary embedded devices.They are seeking a Senior Android Embedded Engineer (OS-BSP) to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity with a well-known company where you would be working on the next-generation of embedded IoT devices!
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Extensive low level driver & Board Support Package (BSP) Engineering experience
- Embedded Android Framework experience
- Strong Linux / Unix experience
- C++ and Java Development experience
- QNX experience is preferred
- AIDL, JNI, Binder/IPC development experience
- Experience in the Automotive Domain
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: C/C++, Board Support Package (BSP), Linux Driver, Unix, QNX, Kernel Programming, Device Drivers, Android Framework