Embedded Engineer (Micro-controllers)
Our client is an industry leader in the consumer electronics & Internet of Things (IoT) space building revolutionary embedded devices. They are seeking a talented Embedded Engineer (Micro-controllers) to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity with a well-known company where you would be working on the next-generation of embedded IoT devices!
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 6+ years Embedded Software Design and Development experience in a real-time embedded environment
- Proficient C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in hardware debugging, porting and board bring-up of micro-controllers
- Working experience with Autosar, CAN, Diagnostics, I2C, SPI, GPIO
- Should have hands on experience in CAN stack development and device drivers
- Strong experience on micro-controllers -16/32/64 bit, preferable working on Renesas (RH850),TI or Qualcomm chipset
- Strong experience with low-level peripherals
- Knowledge of System Architecture, Linux Services, Device Drivers
- Strong Linux/ Unix experience
- Experience in the Automotive Domain is preferred but not required
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: C/C++, SPI, I2C, UART, PLL, Board Support Package (BSP), Systems Services, Micro-controllers, Linux Kernel, Device Drivers, AutoSAR, CAN, Drivers, RTOS, QNX, RH850, Firmware, Renasas