Ogilvy Health is a creative network focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, providing bespoke solutions for "whole brand building" in an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We believe in the power of making brands matter by keeping our audiences' health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Our legacy of creativity, our global network and our deep expertise allow us to apply diverse thinking to create solutions to client challenges. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum-through Consulting, Medical Education, HCP Promotion, Patient/Consumer Engagement and Market Access-while also drawing on the full range of Ogilvy's talent and capabilities to integrate PR and Influence, Customer Engagement and Commerce, and Digital Transformation. Ogilvy is a WPP company (NYSE:WPP) (www.wpp.com).
The Copy Supervisor is a strong copy lead who can create bold, strategic, persuasive educational and promotional messages in all media, and manage the demands of a busy account.
- Contributes to development of brand strategy with team, as well as creative strategy (positioning, messaging per stakeholder, tactical copywriting) based on in-depth scientific, clinical, and marketplace understanding throughout the product life cycle
- Presentation of creative strategy and deliverables internally and externally in an informed and engaging manner; able to develop and sell the big idea
- Day-to-day creation of copy-related deliverables in all media; supervision of copy staff on assigned accounts; able to critically evaluate his/her own work
- Partners with art team to develop creative concepts with impact
- Responsible for researching, sourcing, and annotating projects.
- Maintains schedules and budgets efficiently to ensure on-time completion of all jobs within budget constraints.
- Contributes to new business activities
- Maintains important trends in advertising and disseminates pertinent information to team and extended creative staff
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communications, Strategic Marketing or related field required.
- Five to seven years of related Healthare Agency work experience in a copywriting function
- Experience in development of digital applications
We are an Equal Opportunity