As the VOIP/Skype Business Senior Administrator, you will function as the lead engineer and technical resource in a managed services environment supporting a variety of customers ranging from business to large enterprises. The Skype Administrator's primary responsibilities include managing and maintaining and enterprise-level Skype environment, and hosting Wintel, and VOIP equipment
Day-to-day activities are operational support of the aforementioned or leading projects to implement new or existing Skype solutions. The listed job duties are expounded considerations of maintained or fabricated environments.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary and only on-call resource for any Skype-related issues
- Travel to client location on demand. (if remote)
- Data Centers with failover expectations
- Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer's needs are met.
- Prior experience with enterprise ticketing systems, such as Service Now
- 5+ years Systems Administration experience (Windows/O365 and Skype)
- O365/Skype for Business/MS Teams L3 understanding
- Technical Writing and Documentation Skills
- Experience in a rapid-paced, time-sensitive, high‐quality environment
- Must have excellent team and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge in both O365, Azure, and AD environments