Cook job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Fresh Slice Pizza
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 8/21/2019
Job Code: NOC 6322
Number Of Openings: 2
Fresh Slice Pizza is looking for full-time Cook to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
• Prepare & cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
• Cook food in various utensils or grillers
• Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
• Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
• Check quality of ingredients
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Oversee Kitchen Operations
• Set up and oversee buffets
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Train kitchen staff and Helpers
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions
Completion of secondary school is usually required
Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks
Completion of college or other program in cooking
Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Salary: $24.00 per hour with benefits as per the company policy
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Unit # 119, 7218 King George Blvd
V3W 5A5 Canada
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call please. Selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons , students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Contact Name: Inderjit Singh Sidhu
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites