We are seeking a Brand Manager to join our Beauty business unit. Make an impact with world-class brands including Hot Tools®, Revlon®, Bed Head®, Gold ‘N Hot®, Sure®, Pert®, Infusium23®, Brut®. Join this exceptional team to bring people outstanding products that elevate lives everywhere, every day.
*Relocation assistance to El Paso, TX is offered.
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
As Brand Manager, you play a critical role on our global marketing team. You will drive the business through a range of activities that have an impact on overall brand development and awareness, as well as consumer loyalty. You will define strategies, building marketing plans, drive execution and identify innovations all in effort to disrupt the beauty market.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and implement brand strategies and marketing plans that meet financial objectives and builds brand equity.
- Manage and nurture agency partners relationships to create and execute breakthrough marketing plans that win in the marketplace
- Partner with the insights team to translate insights into actionable consumer plans and recommendations.
- Proactively collaborate with sales to monitor performance and identify retail opportunities.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive go-to-market plan.
- Understand and communicate the brands unique selling propositions to key stakeholders.
- Support innovations in new product development by ensuring new products are in line with brand strategy, trends, and future needs shared by retailers and customers.
- Manage a variety of simultaneous brand projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and agency partners to create high-impact promotions, packaging, and advertising to win with consumers and professional stylist.
- Craft brand digital and social media strategies in partnership with digital team and oversee digital content development to drive brand awareness and engagement with consumers.
- Own and manage a marketing budget.
- Coach, develop, and lead junior team members.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing activities, assess ROI and KPIs.
What are the requirements for consideration?
- Bachelor’s or 4-year degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field. MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in brand marketing, brand management, or similar.
- Experience in the consumer products or FMCG industry.
- Familiarity with established brands, developing brands, and exciting innovations.
- Strong analytical, decision making, influencing communication skills.
- Ability to craft vision and strategy, then make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Experience presenting ideas, strategies and plans to senior leadership.
- Highly capable of managing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and opportunities.
- Experience managing budgets. P&L experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self-starter with results orientation.
- Applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the United States.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Revlon®, Pert®, and Brut®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.