We are looking for a Tax Supervisor in the Greater LA Area who is diligent, confident, and dependable to join us. If you are looking for an innovative firm and a fast-paced challenging environment you have found it!
We manage numerous corporate accounting departments, including their daily account management and customized services personalized for each individual business not only in the U.S. but around the Globe.
What we offer: We have a great small business family-like environment that enables our employees to gain a wide array of experience. You're not stuck with the same daily monotonous routine, here you have the opportunity to have a voice as an employee, be the face of the brand and really drive your own personal success by being a direct influence on the company's direction. We have a work hard, play hard type of environment.
Salary: Commensurate with work experience
- Daily data entry using QuickBooks
- Provide accounting and financial reporting support
- Prepare and post general ledger journal entries
- Assist team with the month-end close process, including bank account reconciliations
- Process payroll and maintain compliance
- Process and reconcile accounts payable and research discrepancies
- Assist with the year-end financial closing process
- Special projects as assigned by management
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in accounting or 5+ years of related work
- 4 to 6 Years of public accounting experience
- Must have experience with QuickBooks, MS Office products, and SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, and payroll processing
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Tech Savvy
- Reliable, dependable, and willing to go the extra mile
All permanent employees are offered contributions to medical and dental benefits, Simple IRA, vacation/personal time, and personal perks.
Please only apply if you are a driven, personable professional with passion, high energy, and a sense of humor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.