Project Coordinator job Santa Monica California
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Project Coordinator Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Latitude36 Inc.
Location: Santa Monica, California
Date Posted: 8/13/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
Services to Be Performed
• Tester Management
• Shipping Logistics (creating shipping sheets for logistics teams to ship test devices to testers)
• Feedback Management (all tester feedback triages & submitted to JIRA within 24 hours)
• Survey Building
• Tester Homework Building
• Scheduling Stakeholder Meetings
• Taking Meeting Minutes
• Creating Action Items & Follow Up Steps
• Strong Customer Support Skills
• Technical Troubleshooting Experience
• 1+ year of experience in technical troubleshooting.
• Experience interacting with customers verbally and digitally.
• Experience creating public facing communications.
• Experience working with various stakeholder teams (product, engineering, marketing and design).
• Prior experience in product quality, testing software and hardware products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with data analytics, reporting results and identifying trends.
• Experience running multiple projects at the same time while maintaining test schedules and meeting deadlines.
• Experience with Project Management tools (Monday, JIRA, Microsoft Project).
• Adaptable and willing to wear whichever hat that gets the job done.
• Impeccable organization skills with attention to detail.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with the Centercode platform, JIRA, and G Suite.
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Bachelors
Contact Name: Rajesh Bandi
Company Type: Staffing Agency
Company: Latitude36 Inc.
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites