Outside Sales Rep.- Entry Level Job
|Employer Name: ARC Document Solutions
|Location: San Francisco, California
||Date Posted: 8/9/2019
|Job Code: 112670585
Sales Representative (Hunter)
As an entry level Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new clients within your assigned territory. Your contributions will directly impact profitable growth for ARC’s Document Solutions business. You will also participate in product demos and resolve any customer concerns within territory. The ideal candidate will communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally with customers. This position includes a base salary plus incentive as well as a car allowance, cell phone, tablet and laptop.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Provide sales support for the assigned geographic area to support achievement of profitable growth for the business.
- Work closely with ARC teammates to maximize sales opportunities
- Conduct targeted prospecting and independently sell assigned products/ service solutions, to drive document solutions growth and strengthen overall sales acumen, through attainment of assigned sales plan.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with all customers and partners.
- Independently win new assigned target accounts and sell assigned products/ service solutions, to drive Industrial growth and strengthen overall sales acumen.
- Maintain ongoing expertise of all new and existing products, services and solutions.
- Make decisions and work autonomously
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of one year of business experience in technical sales, or a sales/service support role.
- Ability to effectively present and demonstrate products and services to a wide range of buying influences.
- Strong aptitude for presentations, demonstrations and training
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people
- Acumen to develop and maintain strong knowledge of existing company technology.
- Time management and prioritization: balance time between post sales follow up, new account development, demonstrations, and ongoing support.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, conflict management, and aptitude to leverage various technologies to drive efficiencies.
- Ability to effectively use technology to communicate, manage data, record and retrieve customer contacts, and access essential information about our business.
- Thorough knowledge of the sales process.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THESE INTERPERSONAL & BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- Highly motivated
- Problem Solver
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Desire to succeed
- Aptitude – Tech Savvy
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- 401-K plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with ability to make 15% on your investment immediately
- Car allowance
- Great company reputation with consistent 5-star customer reviews
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Years of Experience Required: 2
Web Site: http://www.Click2Apply.net/56zhz8dkbnkwqcxs
|Contact Name: Apply Online
|Company: ARC Document Solutions