Are you looking to join a dynamic and energetic manufacturing team?!
Our client in Aston, PA is looking for a "go-getter" who takes initiative!! Apply today to be considered!
Job Details for Supply Chain Specialist:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Pay Rate: $50 to $55k/yr
- Direct Hire!!
- Benefits offered including PTO, Health, Dental, Life, 401(k)
Job Responsibilities & Description for Supply Chain Specialist:
- Operational planning
- Implementation of newly developed processes and products
- Short term sales order confirmation and assembly planning
- Initiate efficient and effective production schedules, stock control, logistics and warehouse operations
Job Requirements for Supply Chain Specialist:
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant, related logistics experience
- High School Diploma required, Associate's or Bachelor's preferred
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.