Job ID: 53874
Our client in Cambridge, Massachusetts has three (3) openings for Business Analysts.
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client has one of the most exciting pipelines in the Biotech / Pharmaceutical industry. Along with this growth comes a number of exciting opportunities to work with our expanding business areas. Within Research & Development (R&D) IT, there is a need to support the Regulatory organization team as a contract Business Analyst.
S/he will be expected to partner with the Sr. Business Analyst and the Regulatory organization to support a suite of systems.
The key activities for this position include:
* Support the Sr. Business Analyst in authoring SDLC deliverables
* Develop process knowledge to translate to business and technical requirements
* Documentation of business processes and use cases
* When required, support complex data migration activities, including Excel data mapping and repeated load processing activities
* Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the project
* Assist in testing preparation and implementation of new application
* Support development of training materials and facilitation of end user training sessions
* Contribute to the creation of operational support documentation
* Determine systems retirement/data archiving requirements and execute via standard processes, as needed
* Complete other ad hoc tasks requested of Sr Business Analyst
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to interact with business users, technical IT groups, project managers, senior management, outsourced service providers, and vendors.
* 1-3 years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
* Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction.
* Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation.
* Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
BA or BS required.
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.