gpac is growing! We are adding Search Consultants to our new offices in Reno, Nashville, Denver, Phoenix, or remote! If you have a passion for helping others, and are able to use your talents to partner with clients to meet their staffing needs, and assist candidates with finding new and exciting opportunities, this is the role for you!
gpac offers an excellent work-life balance in a fast-paced work environment. There is tremendous earning potential from the office, or the comfort of your own home. As a part of our network, you will be surrounded with passionate teammates pushing one another to exceed each others own goals.
We have a tried and true recipe for success that has allowed us to become an industry leader and one of the largest and most successful executive search firms in the country, with over 200 search consultants. Previous recruiting experience is not required, as we provide state of the art training. Additionally, Continuing Education performed weekly.
This is a commission-driven position with the opportunity to earn 30% - 80% commission.
- Partner with clients to assist in filling staffing needs
- Source qualified candidates to fill urgent positions with clients
- Create and maintain job postings on job boards
- Effectively prepare candidates and clients for the interview process
- Maintain accurate data within shared database
- Actively reach out to potential clients and candidates - multitudes daily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable establishing relationships over the phone
- Act with integrity, confidentially, and an ethical mindset
- Effective negotiation skills
- A degree is preferred but not required
- Consistently performing outbound activity to source clients and candidates (cold calling, virtual outreach)
- Commission-based compensation (30% - 80%)
- Monthly tool expenses (discounted rate - cost share)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, is goal orientated, has a competitive spirit, and thrives on the opportunity to have unlimited earning potential in a commission-driven position.
gpac is rapidly growing and currently in the process of interviewing to add new partners to the team.
For additional information, or consideration, inquiries and resumes may be sent to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.