Dual Diagnosis Therapist Job
|Employer Name: Oneida Nation
|Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
||Date Posted: 7/29/2019
|Wage: $45,961 Annually
|Job Code: 02186
|Number Of Openings: 1
Provide counseling services including initial assessments, treatment plans, and on-going psychotherapy for individuals, groups, couples and families. The therapist will work with all age groups and with a multitude of different problems ranging from chronically mentally ill to the client experiencing situational distress and with clients who have co-occurring disorders. Incumbent will be expected to work extended hours and irregular shifts. Continuation of this position is contingent upon funding allocations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participate and assist in planning, developing, organizing, facilitating, and providing psychotherapy services/programs in prevention, intervention, treatment, and aftercare.
a. Intervene in crisis situations, making immediate assessments and referrals in emergency situations.
b. Provide quality psychotherapy services to youth, young adults, adults, elders, families and groups as appropriate.
c. Maintain case records containing pertinent, accurate and current information in compliance with the Privacy Act, HIPAA, and established department rules, regulations and policies.
d. Coordinate services with Tribal Social Services Programs, and county, state, private and federal agencies that will best serve the individual, client, family and community.
e. Participate in treatment plans, staffing and departmental meetings.
f. Participate in multi-disciplinary case reviews and co-counseling.
g. Act as patient”¦s advocate and liaison to other departments and community agencies.
2. Prepare reports, correspondence, narratives, statistical and other documents as required by program guidelines and funding sources.
a. Complete prior authorization forms needed for third party billing.
3. Adhere to all Tribal Personnel Policies and Procedures, Tribal Standard Operating Procedures, and Area and Program Strategic Plans and Policies.
4. Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet professional standards of the department.
5. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1. Frequently sit and walk; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
2. Occasionally stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
3. Work environment is generally performed in an office setting with moderate exposure to physical risk or injuries due to potential for combative behavior by patients and exposure to second-hand smoke. Work environment is NOT smoke free.
4. Evening and/or weekend work; extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
5. A Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and/or TB Skin Test is required within thirty (30) days of employment and annually thereafter as required.
1. Knowledge of applicable federal, state, county and local laws, regulations, and requirements.
2. Knowledge of the theory, principles and practices of clinical, developmental and counseling psychology.
3. Knowledge of the theory, principles, practices and treatment of alcohol and drug abuse.
4. Knowledge of patient outreach services and activities, funding agencies, and community health care and vocational services.
5. Skill in working with children, adolescents and families.
6. Skill in operating various word-processing, spreadsheets, and database software programs in a Windows environment.
7. Ability to plan, implement and evaluate individual patient care programs.
8. Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
9. Ability to work independently and meet strict time lines.
10. Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
11. Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with the individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds.
12. Ability to become certified in Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. 13. Must adhere to strict confidentiality in all matters. (Must sign a confidentiality statement prior to employment.)
14. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training is required prior to starting this position. (Training will be administered by the Human Resource Department).
15. Must be willing and able to obtain additional education and training.
16. Must pass a pre-employment drug screening. Must adhere to the Tribes Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
17. Employees are required to have proof of immunity or dates of 2 doses of MMR and Varicella prior to starting in any position within the Oneida Comprehensive Health Division. Any refusal of vaccination(s) or failure to provide proof of immunity may disqualify the applicant.
18. Must pass a background security check with the Oneida Nation in order to meet the Employment Eligibility Requirements, Tribal/State Compact and/or Oneida Nation Gaming Ordinance as they pertain to the position. A temporary license or Gaming License issued by the Oneida Gaming Commission is required as a condition of employment and continuing employment within the Oneida Nation Gaming Division.
19. A valid, non-probationary driver”¦s license or occupational driver”¦s license, reliable transportation, and insurance are required. Must obtain a Wisconsin non-probationary driver”¦s license or occupational driver”¦s license within thirty (30) days of employment if applicant has an out-of-state driver”¦s license. Must be authorized as eligible to operate a personal and Tribal vehicle under the Oneida Nation”¦s Vehicle Driver Certification and Fleet Management Policy prior to actual start date. Must maintain driver”¦s eligibility as a condition of employment.
Oneida Nation Job Application needs to be submitted
See Web Site Link Below - OR - Click link below in Contact Information
Ways to submit your application and Resume:
PO Box 365 Oneida, WI 54155
Oneida Skenandoah Complex
909 Packerland Drive
Green Bay, WI 54303
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: Masters
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Less Than 2 weeks / year
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave, Life and/or Disability Insurance, Other Benefits
Web Site: https://oneida-nsn.gov/divisions/hr-employment/job-employment/
|Contact Name: Nicole Hill Valenzuela
||Company Type: Employer
|Company: Oneida Nation
|City: Green Bay