Growing IT Managed Services firm supporting small and mid-sized businesses in the DC Metro area is seeking a qualified Tier I Support Consultant to join our team. Your experience, professionalism, enthusiasm and team focus will help take us to the next level!
· Answer help desk calls and maintain tickets in help desk ticketing system
· Provide remote and occasional onsite support
· Troubleshoot and support networking, hardware, software, and other related peripheral issues
· Configure new desktops, laptops, and printers
· Review and respond to remote monitoring and management (RMM) system alerts and notifications
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a technical support role
· Experience with PC hardware installation and maintenance
· Experience with software installation and support
· Experience supporting Windows operating systems and Office applications
· Experience supporting email systems (Exchange, Office 365)
· Experience support Mac computers and macOS/OS X a plus
· Excellent time management, communication, and customer service skills
· Reliable transportation for onsite support
My client partners with small and mid-sized organizations to provide IT support and cloud services. We assist companies in achieving the same systems reliability, efficiency and integrity available to organizations with large in-house IT departments but at a fraction of the cost. We strive to make IT understandable and accessible while working with you to determine the best possible solutions for your business needs. My client also handles project-based work such as email migrations, hardware upgrades, virtualization initiatives, infrastructure consulting, as well as office move planning and build out consulting.