As a Project Director for this nationally recognized A/E firm, you will be the key member of the project leadership and proactively manage teams of varying sizes while fostering teamwork and mentoring staff to address complex challenges together.
Project Director Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary client contact on day to day issues
- Participate in marketing process on project proposals.
- Prepare, monitor and update budgets, workplans and schedules.
- Ability to suplly timely 3-6 month revenue forecast to practice leaders.
- Mentor staff
- Work with practice leaders to estimate staffing needs and assigning work to team members.
Project Director Requirements:
- Professional degree in Architecture, Engineering or related field of study
- At least ten years of architecture/engineering management experience
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Ability to understand financial measurements of projects.
- Professional license is REQUIRED
- Proficient with Revit
About this firm:
This firm is a global provider of comprehensive high-performance building design, research and consulting services. They are a multi-disciplinary firm that works on projects including: Government, Higher Education, Healthcare and Science and Technology sectors. Working on complex and exciting projects across the U.S. and Internationally, this firm is committed to creating rich, productive, and inspiring environments.
This company offers competitive pay, benefits and endless advancement opportunity. Please apply with resume and work samples to be considered for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.