An award-winning international design firm located in the Hartford, CT area is looking for a Project Manager to add to their award-winning team. This opportunity is for someone that can manage multiple projects at once acros a wide-variety of market sectors.
- Maniging multiple projects simultaneously while supervising and providing direction to the project team.
- Participate in project pursuits, presentations and marketing strategy development and implementation
- Supervise Project Quality consultant coordination
- 5-15 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Proficient with Revit
- Registration/License desired, but not required
- Proven record of management skills.
The most successful candidates can deliver team leadership, management and build client-relationships. This company offers competitive pay and benefits. Please reach out to Sam Derynck at 605-681-6068 today to learn more about this opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.