Mortgage Loan Officer
An excellent, growing financial institution is confidentially looking to add a Mortgage Loan Officer to their team! Do you have a rock star mentality? Are you motivated to excel at your job, and bring your A game to the table? Our client offers a great compensation package with a clear path for advancement. Family owned with a wholesome environment, we value the quality of life as much as we value our quality of work.
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- 4 year degree in finance or business
- NMLS (Required)
- Computer savvy and strong ability to pick up quickly on new systems
- Ability to follow up with multiple prospects daily
- Able to work independently and proactively, prioritizing work load and handle multiple tasks throughout the day
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Competitive commission program
- Will pay for licensing and education
- Full Medical and Dental benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Daily leads provided
- Marketing strategies to enhance sales
This is an awesome chance to be involved with a community focused organization that is growing their market presence. Individuals with a passion for agriculture and a community focus will find a great long term career with upward mobility with this organization.
Contact me today for a conversation, Banking Specialist Nash Wergin directly at 605-301-4771 or email me at for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.