Regional Commercial Loan Officer
A very well respected bank in central Kansas bank is seeking a Regional Loan Officer within the Correspondent Bank Department. You can live in Wichita or surrounding areas, north of there for future executive team promotion. The primary focus is on commercial lending, both direct and participations. You would serve direct customers and other bankers around the region. The bank has a statewide lending presence in Kansas and is adding a position to assist in the lending function. There are opportunities to grow with the bank and enhance the expansion of lending within the market. This bank offers competitive compensation, business development support, and a fringe benefit package.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Commercial Portfolio management (many introductions and some portfolio will be included).
- Understand commercial lending and regulatory requirements and apply those.
- Assist with loan write-ups and analysis.
- Assist with underwriting loans.
- Ongoing monitoring of credits, including financial statement analysis.
- Periodic review of larger credits, including documentation and financial analysis.
- Direct contact with current and prospective customers.
- Gain an understanding of correspondent bank operations and services.
- Some travel (less than a week per month average) is needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5+ years of banking and actual commercial lending experience.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficient user of Excel and other Microsoft Office Products
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Your confidentiality is assured.
For additional information regarding this position or other banking, accounting, or agricultural positions, please reach out to top banking recruiter
confidential direct line 605-809-8558 <><
Discreet professional career trajectory service
Keep working and looking good while I help you make the right, discreet connections-
I am a recruiter
I love what I do...
I am driven to...
I focus on a...
100% MATCH of company and talent...
Call me CONFIDENTLY today...to start your best step ever...
(or to find that perfect new team member for hire)
Do not give up and quit your job so that you have time to look for your next opportunity! Call me today to get honest feedback on what I can and cannot help you with. My company pays me to make connections with people with certain skill sets. You only have to be willing to take the step, in confidentiality, to connect with me.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Title 7 is practiced here!
(Location listed is the closest sizable town).
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. We placed over 100 permanent positions per month!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.