|Employer Name: Mithu Roy
|Location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 7/19/2019
Hope you are doing well!!!
This is Mithu from Infojini Inc.
We have a position that very closely matches your skill set.
Infojini Inc. is looking for Quality Engineer 2 in Franklin Lakes, NJ with one of our clients PepsiCo this is a 12 Months contract opportunity.
If you are available and interested in the below opportunity, please send me your updated resume along with the rate expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me at 702-448-6222. Thanks
Job Title: Quality Engineer 2
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Duration: 6 months Contract
• Individual with thorough experience in quality engineering, quality systems, validation, risk management and design control for a market leader in the medical device industry.
Summary of Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of quality engineering, and or quality systems for medical devices and Design Controls
• In-depth knowledge of the concepts of; design control, engineering change control, statistical techniques, verification and validation methods/protocols, risk management, design history files (DHF), device history and master records (DHR/DMR), CAPA, 510(k) etc.
• Well-versed in the methodologies of verification and validation for medical devices
• Sound knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations; 21 CFR Part 210, 211, especially 21 CFR Part 820 etc.
• Sound knowledge of ISO13485 for medical devices
• Quality engineering concepts such as; statistical analysis, measurement and calibration systems, quality testing, sampling and inspection, process control, SOPs, engineering change notices etc.
• Audit experience a plus
• Knowledge of basic computer applications, Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.), Minitab for statistical analysis, SAP, Trackwise a plus
• Can communicate effectively
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision on somewhat ambiguous tasks
• Medical Device Quality Engineer/Quality Systems Engineer/Quality Auditor
• About three (3) to five (5) plus years of experience within FDA regulated medical device and or pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations
Education and Certifications
• Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline
• ASQ CQE, CQA, Six Sigma certification a plus
Additional Job Description
• Assist in special assignment to assess FDA regulatory gap analyses
• Assist in special assignment to assess compliance to the new European MDR requirements
Work authorization in US: (Citizen/GC/EAD):
Best phone # to reach you:
Alternate number to reach you:
How soon can you join the new position?
Do you have any offers in pipeline or are there any companies you are currently interviewing with? (Y/N)
*Please attach your updated resume along with your answers*
*Please feel free to forward this email to any friends or colleagues that may be interested in this position.
*Note: This is not an automated e-mail, please reply to email@example.com
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: Bachelors
|Contact Name: Mithu Roy
||Company Type: Staffing Agency
|Company: Infojini Inc