If you want to enjoy your summer's off, PeopleShare has the PERFECT opportunity for you! We are seeking candidates with Administrative experience for a PART-TIME Student Attendance Coordinator within a school in Exton, PA.
This position will start at the end of August, but apply now to be considered for an interview! More details on this opportunity are below.
Job Details for Part-Time Student Attendance Coordinator:
- Pay rate starting at $17/hour
- Contract-to-hire position
- Mon-Fri, 4 hours/day (flexible with morning or midday hours)
- 10 months/year- SUMMER'S OFF!
Job Description for Part-Time Student Attendance Coordinator:
- Monitor and track school wide attendance data
- Generate daily attendance reports
- Create mail merge documents based on attendance data and mail letters weekly addressing truancy concerns
Job Requirements Part-Time Student Attendance Coordinator:
- Must be willing to obtain school clearances (FBI fingerprinting, Child Abuse, etc.)
- Prior experience working within a school office setting preferred, but not required
To be considered for this position, apply NOW or call Ryann directly at 610-326-0700. I cannot wait to share more details, do not miss out on this!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.