Make an impact with outstanding products from world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®.
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative, based out of our Marlborough, MA location. The work schedule will be Monday-Friday, with a day-time shift and weekends off. You will also receive 4 weeks paid time off and 12 paid holidays.
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will uphold Helen of Troy’s commitment to delight our consumers with exceptional service and representing their needs throughout the organization. You will be responsible for providing quality consumer support and service by accurately and efficiently handling incoming telephone calls regarding our products. Contacts may include but are not limited to general inquiries, product troubleshooting, sales orders, availability, warranty replacements and product specifications. You will seek to understand consumer needs and expectations and will address them with professionalism, and empathy while protecting brand and company image and reputation.
- Product and systems knowledge.
- Takes and manages / troubleshoot consumer calls.
- Accurately logs in all calls into Oracle® Based system.
- Properly escalates consumer calls as needed.
- Follow up with consumers as needed.
- Identifies opportunities being expressed by the consumer.
- Manages personal Identifiable Information properly.
- Meets key process indicators set by the department.
What are the requirements for consideration?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of customer service call center or retail experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point).
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be dependable and prompt.
- Applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the United States.
To learn more about Helen of Troy, visit us at www.helenoftroy.com
You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.