Marketing and Trade Show Coordinator
SOLitude Lake Management is dedicated to making water a more healthy and beautiful part of our world. In our quest for a better tomorrow, SOLitude offers sustainable lake, stormwater pond, wetland and fisheries management programs that improve water quality, enhance beauty and reduce our environmental footprint.
SOLitude's highly-trained team of aquatic resource management professionals is committed to innovation, technical advancement, and continuous research to provide clients with the best available value on the market. Through vast knowledge and service offerings, superior customer service, and close partnerships with manufacturers, SOLitude Lake Management has established itself as the unparalleled leader of our industry.
The Marketing and Trade Show Coordinator will be accountable for all trade show and event registrations and logistics, and assisting the marketing team with lead generation, website and inbound/content marketing tactics, and a variety of other tasks to support the growing firm. The Marketing and Trade Show Coordinator will support the senior marketing staff with projects and tasks, from start to finish, with professionalism and accuracy. This is a position that offers opportunities for advancement within a growing organization.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Effectively organize and manage all trade show registrations, logistics and the events calendar/app.
- Build partnerships with key industry organizations. Research and register for memberships and sponsorships, identifying opportunities for branding, lead generation and sales networking.
- Assisting with lead generation and sales support efforts by continually adding key prospecting contacts into a customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Assist with rebranding and social media efforts for acquired companies.
- Assist the marketing team with a variety of administrative marketing, sales support and communications tasks as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or related field is preferred
Required Skills/Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years of professional experience or equivalent education
- Detail oriented with excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Performs and demands excellent quality work
- Team player, collaborative
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- This position requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. in a repetitious manner.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply by visiting the careers page at our parent company's website (Rentokil Steritech).
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
SOLitude is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision