Workday Analyst/HCM Analyst Job
|Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
||Date Posted: 7/12/2019
||Category: Human Resources
|Job Code: 8419/9376
Responsible for supporting all HR systems with a primary focus on system configuration, data entry and auditing of data in the Human Capital Management System (Workday). The Analyst will follow industry trends/best practices, continually research and stay up-to-date on appropriate technical innovations for Workday endeavors. This position utilizes project management methodology to assist with and/or manage projects. The analyst will, under general supervision, perform daily operations and support and analysis of all data, including but not limited to employee headcount, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for technical HRIS issues from employees and managers
- Analyzes and evaluates HR business requirements and ensures solutions meet needs
- Partner with other team members to lead and/or assist with the delivery of projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including configuration, testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management)
- Create test scripts for system upgrades, functionality enhancements and break/fixes
- Lead testing and implementing of HRIS system upgrades or patches, resolve system issues, maintain the HRIS system tables, mass data uploads and performs scheduled activities
- Maintain HRIS system tables and perform mass data uploads
- Responsible for monitoring the HRIS mail box, investigate and resolve issues quickly and with high customer satisfaction, or delegate to an appropriate resource with the responsibility of following up until the inquiry is resolved
- Develop and document HRIS system procedures and tutorials for employees
- Train end users on various employee and manager self-service workflows
- Troubleshoot system issues and research solutions to improve system efficiencies
- Perform periodic audits on internal and external system controls and processes
- Create ad-hoc reports and queries for end users
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Previous experience in an HRIS role with 1 - 2 years supporting Workday
- Extensive knowledge of PC's and common office applications software
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all business matters
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Familiarity with HR processes including end-to-end processes for recruiting, onboarding, compensation , employee benefits, training, and payroll
- Ability to create and/or run reports from HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Master's Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in an HRIS role
- 3+ years of experience supporting Workday HCM
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A- (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: National General Insurance
|Company: National General Insurance