The Opportunity | Senior Planner
The Senior Planner plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle. Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Develops and maintains detailed schedules, production plans and material requirements lists in accordance with the Master Production Schedule, for products, proposal efforts and/or production processes
- Coordinates Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Material Control, Quality and other departments to achieve optimum utilization of facilities in meeting production schedules
- Provides input to management regarding problems such as scheduling problems, material shortages, design changes and backlogs
- Releases and maintains all appropriate paperwork
- Provides direction and leadership for lower level employees
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 4+ years of stockroom, expediting, and capacity planning experience is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.